WOMB

I AM OPAL AND GREEN
Ocean tide turns my sand into pearl
My soulful arms hold the nest
Resting quietly on soil, my heart seeds
Womb of Mother, unite my body with the rose bud
Rain upon my lineage and cleanse my blood with lavender
Past lives, dark nights, I Am the Age of Light
Chanter of constant unconditional love, my resilience anchors freedom
Knowledge holder, share mandala intention
I Am, I Belong humming bird rings
Guide me to turquoise and swaddle me in moss and clover
Restore my intuition and the women of elephants
Teach me the calm indigo entering the open mind
I embrace prosperous touch, profound intimacy of the trees, currency of the creative garden
Slowly moving into the joy of the inner child, I am opal and green
Becoming the teahouse of evergreen
Sisters and brothers, we are in communion, dancing moonlight in our leopard heart